Back to shop
Forums
Login
Register
Forums
Installation
Latest Topics
Create topic
Sort: Most recent activity
Most recent activity
Newest topic
Oldest topic
Most viewed
Least viewed
I want to makes cuts to the artificial grass myself, any advice?
I want to makes cuts to the artificial grass myself, any advice?
2
What's the best sand infill for artificial grass?
What's the best sand infill for artificial grass and why? Is it optional or mandatory to maintain...
2
Do you offer an installation package?
Do you offer an installation package? If I pay you will you install the turf for me?
2
Is it possible to install two separate pieces of artificial grass together to look like a single piece?
Is it possible to install two separate pieces of artificial grass together to look like a single ...
2
Do you have options available for commercial artificial grass projects?
I see you offer mostly smaller cuts of turf. Do you have options available for commercial artific...
2
How many people does it take to install artificial turf?
Am I able to install this by myself in my front yard or do I need help from other people? How man...
2
Is there downtime after the turf is installed?
Is there downtime after the turf is installed? Will I have to wait to step on it or have my pets ...
2
What accessories are required to install artificial turf?
What supplies do I need to install artificial turf? Will it be easy to do it myself? Where would ...
2
Self installation vs Professional
Hello, would you recommend installing turf myself or finding an installer to do it for me? If I s...
2
How long does it take to install artificial grass?
I'm just wondering how much time the planning will take.
2
How do I install artificial turf on cement?
Our back patio is covered with cement, what's the best way to install artificial turf on it?
2
Create topic
1
2
3
4