How many people does it take to install artificial turf?

Apr 21, 2020 - 2:15 PM

• Am I able to install this by myself in my front yard or do I need help from other people? How many people can install it efficiently?

• It is hard to say without knowing the size and complications of your installation. On an average, I will assume your artificial grass lawn size to be around 500 sqft, for such installation, you will need minimum two people to get the job done. It also depends how quickly you would like to installation to be completed, even though ideally to have two people, but it is also possible that you do the entire project all by yourself if you simply take your time, and do a bit of it everyday. Again, two people crew for an average 500 sf turf installation, it can take roughly 3-4 days with an easy pace, single person could easily double the amount of time required. For average sized artificial grass lawn, I don't think you need more than 2 person, any additional people added will not necessarily produce quicker or better results. People might argue that more people is better, but I personally don't agree: you will end up having people watching and standing around than physically working. We offer free consultations should you have any further questions, I will suggest you to fill out this online form by providing us with some details regarding your project so we can offer better solutions: https://megagrass.com/pages/free-estimates

Quick reply