Self installation vs Professional

Mar 24, 2020 - 2:29 PM

• Hello, would you recommend installing turf myself or finding an installer to do it for me? If I should look for an installer, what qualities should I look for to ensure they do a good job?

• If your artificial grass installation is small and doesn’t require seaming, you should be able to do the installation yourself rather easily. Some people are very hands on and should be able to try on the seaming task as well. However, if you are not a handy person and haven’t done any home improvement projects before, I will recommend you to have a professional installer to do the job for you. Certain people have high expectations of the installation result in which case, an professional installer is definitely recommended.
    I have seen beautiful installations done by DIY before and again it all depends on people’s skill set and hands on abilities.
    We can always guide you on your installations or recommend local installers in your area, please feel free to reach us via phone, email or this online form, we are here to help:
    https://megagrass.com/pages/free-estimates

Quick reply