• Forums
  • Products
  • What specifications should I be looking at when comparing artificial grass?

What specifications should I be looking at when comparing artificial grass?

Jun 19, 2020 - 2:04 PM

• What specifications should I be looking at when comparing artificial grass? Why?

• There are several considerations you need to look into while choosing the right artificial grass for your project. The most important one is your application purpose. We specifically categorized our products for six different applications: Pet, Lawn, Playground, Porch, Sport and Golf, so your choice can be easily made based on such categories. However, keep in mind that you can freely change these product around for different purposes, they are just general recommendations and not necessarily strict requirements. Secondly, fiber type (long or short, soft or stiff) should be another factor for your consideration. Thirdly the colors. The last two factors can be important when you would like to match the general look of the natural grass in your area, in most cases, people like their artificial grass to match with real grass in their neighborhoods as much as possible. To be 100% sure, I will always suggest customers to get our sample box to compare all six different products we offer so they can make better choices before committing to the final purchases.
    We are here to help, please let us know by email or this online form if you have any further questions: https://megagrass.com/pages/free-estimates

Quick reply