Is it ok if I play sports on Mega Porch?

Feb 26, 2020 - 11:41 AM

• I'm deciding between Mega Porch and Mega Sport. We hold a lot of activities in our backyard. Will playing sports and heavy foot traffic damage non-Mega Sport products? Thanks!

This post was edited Feb 26, 2020 11:49AM
  • Hi Larry!

Great question! As we know with natural grass, any kind of heavy or consistent foot traffic will slowly damage grass blades and start to negatively impact the look of your lawn. This is especially the case with sports. It can be very costly to maintain a natural grass lawn under these circumstances.

Thankfully, for either Mega Porch or Mega Sport, the faux grass blades are designed to withstand that kind of pressure. So you can't go wrong with either if you're looking to save money and continue to enjoy family activities on a fake grass lawn installation. The real differences are found in preference. Mega Sport synthetic turf is extra durable and will have a consistent all green look, while Mega Porch is softer, and combines brown and green thatching to create a more natural-looking lawn.

I hope this answers your question and please let us know what you need and we'll be happy to help!

Click here: https://megagrass.com/pages/free-consultation?_pos=1&_sid=32c8afcc4&_ss=r

Quick reply