If I have a putting green turf, is there any special instructions to maintain it?

Apr 27, 2020 - 1:52 PM

• If I have a putting green turf, is there any special instructions to maintain it? Is the maintenance procedure different from regular turf?

• There is very minimum maintenance work needed if any for your artificial grass putting greens. It is one of the biggest advantages to have an artificial putting green vs real grass greens that you don't need to keep up with it. Most of our putting green customers have never really done any maintenance on their artificial putting greens ever since they are installed. I would like to make one point here: from time to time, especially if you are using your putting green a lot, the infills will be gradually lose away from your walking/putting actions or simply from the rain if your putting greens have any slopes. In such cases, in order to maintain the good ball speed, from time to time, you might want to add more infills. Other than that, I don't see any other things you need to keep up with your greens. Once installed, simply enjoy it! Please reach us with further questions or concerns by email or fill out this online form: https://megagrass.com/pages/free-estimates

Quick reply