How much water does having artificial grass save me per week?

Apr 19, 2020 - 4:53 PM

• How long will it take to get my investment back from installing artificial grass in my front yard? How much will I be saving in water bills?

• Saving precious water resources and saving money on water bills are the main advantages of artificial grass. Depends on the sizes of lawns from different houses, the savings can be different. Typically, more than 50 percent of a household’s water bill goes to lawns, the larger of the lawn size, the more water needed. By having artificial grass installed, you will save tremendous amount of water and money.
    In general, the initial investment for artificial grass is greater than real grass, however, people found that most of homeowners to recruit their investments back within 4-5 years, not only because of how much water it will save, but also from savings for not needing mowing and maintenance. More importantly in my opinion, using artificial grass also greatly reduce air pollutions caused by lawn mowers and contamination of soil by fertilizers and pesticides.
    We offer free consultations for any of your further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach us via email or this online form: https://megagrass.com/pages/free-estimates

Quick reply