How can I take care of my artificial grass?

Jan 28, 2020 - 12:21 PM

• I don't want to spend money for replacement in just a few years.

This post was edited Jan 30, 2020 10:48AM
  • You won't need to worry much about maintaining your artificial grass as it requires very minimum work on it. Under normal usage, there won't be much to do with your artificial grass lawn, some general guidelines of maintenances are as followings:

• You can use regular blower to blow off leaves or other light items on your artificial grass surface.
    • You can use garden hose to spray and clean up your turf. To have a deep cleaning done, you can use regular detergent. Or to get rid of smells, you can use vinegar spray with water.
    • From time to time, you might need to use a garden rake or a push broom to brush/rake up your flattened fibers especially in the areas with extra traffics. It can't be simpler than just that, comparing with maintaining real grass lawn, your artificial grass maintenance is easy as it can be.
  • Good thing artificial grass is an alternative to real grass. It does not require watering and mowing and low maintenance.

• hi everybody, i can advise you this article https://upgrade4house.com/how-to-clean-artificial-grass/, very useful

Quick reply