• Forums
  • Installation
  • If I combine two different ivy panels together, will it look like a natural blend or will it look strange?

If I combine two different ivy panels together, will it look like a natural blend or will it look strange?

Mar 27, 2021 - 12:21 PM

• If I combine two different ivy panels together, will it look like a natural blend or will it look strange?

• Technically yes, you can combine two or more different artificial ivy together to create a more comprehensive designs and look. However, such task might take extra efforts and artistic design skills, simply piece different ivy together won’t work as all ivy products come at perfect squares and joining these squares will not give you the desired results. To accomplish what you have in mind, you might need to have a design first, then cut ivy squares into different shapes, however, by doing so, you will lose the premade connectors on the ivy’s panels which will require you to find ways to join the custom cut pieces together such as using zip ties. Please feel free to email us form any other questions you might have at support@megagrass.com, thank you.

Quick reply