Which nails should I use for installation?

Jun 13, 2020 - 1:45 PM

• Which nails should I use for installation? I see you offer different kinds, but which one is the best?

• You can use either the regular steel nails called brite common or galvanized. There are some pros and cons for both of them:

• The BritCommon nails are cheaper, and will rust: some installers actually like to have this rusting result as it will hold the turf into the base more solidly and securely since the nails drive all the down to the bottom of the turf, the rust won’t be showing or getting on people or pets.
    • Galvanized nails are more expensive and won’t rust, it is generally sharper and easier to drive into the turf at the installation. Many installers like the fact of how quickly they can put the nails into the turf and improve their work efficiency a lot. For a lot of end users, rusting nails can be a concern regardless how hidden the rusts can be, galvanized nails will be the answer. Please feel free to contact us by email or this online form if you have any further questions: https://megagrass.com/pages/free-estimates
Quick reply