What accessories do I need to install artificial putting greens?

May 14, 2020 - 2:18 PM

• What accessories do I need to install artificial putting greens? How should I prepare for the installation?

• For your artificial putting green installations, you will need the following accessories:

• Golf cups: you can choose 4” or 6” depth and from plastic to aluminum.
    • Infills: you can use either regular silica sands or green colored sands to infill your green which serve two main purpose: hold your artificial green down and increase your golf ball speed.
    • You might also need the edging product such as bender board or wonderedge to finish off the edges of your green and also serve as “nailer boards” to secure your green’s edges. That is pretty much all will need from accessories standpoint. Of course you will need tools as well to perform the installation.

You need to prepare your sub base to be as perfectly smooth as possible, sometimes people to use shock pads right under the artificial grass to provide extra cushioning effect.

We offer free consultations on your artificial green products and installations, please feel free to reach us via email or this online form, thank you: https://megagrass.com/pages/free-estimates

Quick reply