How quickly will I receive my turf order?

Jun 11, 2020 - 2:43 PM

• How quickly will I receive my turf order? Which shipping carrier do you use?

• It will depend on the following factors:

• If your ordered turf is small size and can be shipped by regular FedEx or ups, the transit time will be the same as FedEx or ups standard.
    • If your order is a big roll, we will need to have trucking companies who specialize broadloom materials and in such cases, we will need to quote you the shipping time. Typically between 2 and 14 days.
    • The distance between our distribution centers and your location is also a very important factor, if you are close to one of our discussion points, the transit time can be 2-3 days. But if you are far away, it could take up to 2-3 weeks. I will say on average, your order will be delivered between 3-7 days. However, due to the Covid19, the current transit time for big piece of artificial grass can be unexpected longer, and we all hope situations will change once the virus affects diminished. We will be more than happy to provide you with specific shipping quote if needed, please just email us or fill out this online form: https://megagrass.com/pages/free-estimates
Quick reply