Are garden parties, BBQ or picnics recommended on artificial grass?

Feb 16, 2020 - 11:03 AM

https://megagrass.com/community/question-and-answer/forums/4133/topics/13793 COPY
  • I love hosting parties at home. Can I still do that after installing a fake turf?

• Yes, artificial grass is greatly recommended for having parties on, and it will function perfectly for you! You will be able to do what you can with your real grass lawns before and can enjoy your party. You will find your artificial turf is safe, soft and easy to clean afterward, also more importantly, you can have your party right after a rain without worrying about muddy and dirty conditions as real grass has.

When you are BBQ on the artificial grass and using charcoals, please make sure not to drop the hot burning charcoals on the turf to avoid melting.

• I agree. Just be careful with burning your artificial grass. It will not totally burn all the grass but it will have holes on it, damaged by the fire.

• I was worried that charcoal fire might burn the whole artificial grass! What a sigh of relief. Thank you for this insight.