How tough is your artificial grass against cats and dogs?

Feb 12, 2020 - 11:35 AM

https://megagrass.com/community/question-and-answer/forums/4133/topics/13727 COPY
  • I want to know how durable the artificial grass to my pets.

• Megagrass is designed to be used for pets! Our products are very durable with no harmful ingredients that will hurt our lovely pets. Our turf surface is perfectly fine for cats or dogs to play on and is extremely easy to clean. Just keep in mind to train your pets on to pull, chew or eat the artificial grass. Like other plastic product such as a food container or a water bottle, they are perfectly safe and durable for use, but not to be chewed on or eaten.

• My fur babies love their artificial turf so much. I scold them whenever they try to chew the artificial grass and good thing that they learn not to. It is easy to clean as well.

• My dog loves digging my artificial grass and good thing it's not tearing off yet. Maybe he's digging it not too hard.

• Artificial grass is very durable and very safe for pets. I have seen somewhere that a lot of people also use it mainly for their pets.

• I like how the artificial grass is designed for pets as well. It is a beneficial thing for a pet lover like me.