Are MegaGrass products environmentally friendly?

Feb 5, 2020 - 1:25 PM

https://megagrass.com/community/question-and-answer/forums/4133/topics/13602 COPY
  • I don't want to buy products that hurt the environment.

• Yes, megagrass artificial grass is very environmentally friendly compared to real grass, here are some main advantages:

• You don’t need to mow your artificial grass: the lawn mower for real grass generates a lot of air pollutions which are worse than car’s emissions.
    • You don’t need to put chemicals or pesticides in your artificial turf, so you won’t contaminate your soil or pollute your underground water sources.
    • Majority of your artificial grass components can be recycled, which will benefit our environment in a long run. People often has wrong impressions of real grass being natural plants therefore to be good for environment, it is true for the grass itself, however, such people overlook the fact of maintaining real grass lawns is really damaging and hurting our environment as stated reasons above. Therefore from environmental concerns, artificial grass by megagrass definitely has great benefits!
  • This is what I'm looking for an artificial grass! I don't want products that contribute negatively on the environment.