How does the artificial grass surface compare to a real grass lawn?

Feb 4, 2020 - 10:49 AM

https://megagrass.com/community/question-and-answer/forums/4133/topics/13585 COPY
  • What are their differences?

• From the look and feel standpoints, our artificial grass is almost the same as real grass lawns, people normally can't tell any differences! We have developed our artificial turf to almost perfectly replicate the real grass on its appearance during the past several years, and our artificial grass is the most realistic looking turf on the market.

From the function standpoint, our artificial grass is far more superior than real grass:
    !. Artificial grass saves a lot of water, and your water bill will be cut in half should you replace your real grass lawns with artificial turf.

• Artificial grass is more environmentally friendly than real grass, as you don't need to mow it and maintain it: the pollutions generated by a lawn mower is far greater than cars now days, and you don't have to use pesticides and chemicals to treat artificial grass as you would have to with real grass: such chemicals will eventually contaminates the soil and underground water.
    • Artificial grass won't get messy or muddy as real grass will after rains. You or your pets can enjoy a cleaner and more hygienic surface compared to real grass lawn.
  • Artificial grass is probably one of the best inventions ever made!

• That's good to know. I don't want a stiff surface so I will check out some artificial grass now.

• Wow. A very good investment. Environmentally friendly and saves water as well. I like the fact that my water bill will be cut in half.

• I admire my neighbor's lawn because of its grass and landscape. She told me that it was artificial grass. I thought that it was real grass! I cannot tell the difference. I asked her where she got it so I am here. 

• In my personal experience, I liked the low-maintaining characteristic of an artificial lawn. It saves me time in watering or mowing the grass every weekend.

• I spend more time now doing some things rather than under the heat of the sun in the garden. Artificial grass is very low maintenance and it is easy to clean.

• I would like to share how I conserve water thanks to my newly installed artificial grass. Less watering, less water consumption!