Can your synthetic grass be laid on sloping ground?

Jan 30, 2020 - 1:37 PM

https://megagrass.com/community/question-and-answer/forums/4133/topics/13494 COPY
  • My lawn has a bit of a slope so I just wanted to know if I could use this on it

• In the artificial grass industry, there is a saying: If you can walk it, you can turf it. So installing synthetic grass on a sloped area is not a problem at all. However, I will suggest you to have professionals to install the turf for you if you are not handy yourself. Installing turf on a sloped areas requires some experiences and skills, if installation is not done properly, you might see wrinkles and other imperfections. Or you can always reach out to us directly and we will get our experts to provide more insides.

• I think you are totally right about that. It would be best to let the professionals do it as I think it's a little complicated to do on your own.

• Yes you can. I think it'll be more costly though since there will be more excavation and levelling of the ground required.

• I've seen a lot of owners had their fake turf installed in a slope. I'd like to note they were all done by professionals though.

• It's possible. It just have to be done correctly otherwise the weight of the grass will slide.